Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Congratulations, Alaska District Kids!


Congratulations are in order. The kids of the Alaska District (along with lots of wonderful adults) have given $42,452.74 to BGMC in 2009! In 2008 we gave $25,044.39. As you may know, I was privileged to go to Africa in October after winning a contest between BGMC directors in the US. I was one of the top 6 winners because we got 100% participation from those who had already pledged to BGMC in the past and an additional 5 churches who had never participated pledged this year. It was a life changing trip and I saw first hand what BGMC funds do in Africa.

I am so excited! I told our leadership in Springfield that we could do it when I pledged $30,000 for our state. We came in well over that amount and it is because of you! Thanks to all our churches who faithfully give to BGMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment