Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Women's Conference Overseas

It was such a joy for me to be able to connect in south India with Renee and the team from Alaska. It seemed surreal--I kept pinching myself to make sure it wasn't a dream to have those familiar faces here with me so far from home!

The Women of Destiny conferences that they participated in were wonderful. The numbers of women that came to receive ministry was almost beyond belief. It is a huge cultural swing for women to be free to participate in such an event and even during this time more pastors opened up to encouraging their women to attend. After each service every woman received personal prayer thanks to the commitment of the team.

Thank you so much, Alaska AG for sending this wonderful team to India. They were a blessing to me, but even more importantly to thousands of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment