Thursday, October 14, 2010

Testimony from Jane Cowart on Conversations 2010

The Conversations 2010 was a new experience for me, I was not familiar with the format but it was a pleasant surprise. The speakers were passionate about their subjects and presented them very well. The time of discussion around the table was priceless, hearing from other women about their experiences was eye opening for me. We prayed together as a table and also one on one which was wonderful. I asked a younger lady at my table to pray for me, her prayer was exactly what I need to hear. It confirmed things in my life and calling as a Preacher and Co-pastor with my husband, that I need to walk out in my life.


The day sessions we were able to choose from, were filled with wonderful and life changing information. I took many notes so I can look back and keep fresh what they imparted to me.

I hope I will be able to attend the next Conversation!!!

Sincerely,

Jane Cowart
Haines, Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment