Friday, September 2, 2011

Summertime pics

Labor Day weekend is upon us, and we all know what that means....summer is behind us and winter in Alaska is staring us down.  I hope you had opportunity to get outside this summer and experience Alaska.  I thought it would be fun if we could share some pictures of our Alaska fun this summer.  E-mail me a picture of you enjoying the Alaska summer.  It can be  fishing, camping, hunting, ministry outside, hiking, a BBQ, whatever.    If you get me your picture by Wednesday evening, I will post them all on Thursday.  If you send me a picture with minors in it, please make sure they belong to you and that you approve me posting it on this blog.

E-mail your pictures to bradkesler@alaskaag.org.  I will go first.  This is a picture of me with a king in Salisbury Sound out of Sitka.  Take advantage of the Labor Day weekend and spend time with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment